Limited-Time 50% Off Skin Resurfacing Packages!
Why skin resurfacing?
- Laser skin resurfacing provides a deep exfoliation for damaged and dry skin
- Helps to stimulate collagen production and improve skin texture
- Helps treat hyperpigmentation, decrease wrinkles, minimize acne scars, shrink pores and decrease wrinkles
- Laser skin resurfacing is often combined with microdermabrasion or chemical peels
- Virtually painless!
Why Pixel laser? Pixel vs. other technology:
- The Pixel laser uses less heat when compared to the Fraxel laser, which minimizes side effects and downtime
- The CO2 laser, like the Fraxel laser, treats a variety of skin conditions, but it also can cause discomfort and additional downtime due to the high heat used. The CO2 also is also less effective than Pixel in treating specific problem areas
- Erbium lasers vary in performance by brand. The Pixel laser uses technology found in higher-end Erbium lasers, using less heat while still aggressively treating specific areas
What to expect? The Sona Difference:
- Check in with Sona on the day of your treatment
- Remove makeup, if necessary
- Nurse will supply protective eyewear and and treat designated area
- After treatment nurse will apply post-laser ointment
- You schedule your next visit and are on your way in less than an hour!
- You may experience some warmth and redness for up to a couple days after treatment
*Results may vary